The two latest ongoing scholarships in Canada includes the following:
- University of Saskatchewan International Student Scholarship Award.
- Simon Fraser University Financial Aids and Awards.
The University of Saskatchewan International Student Scholarship Award.
University of Saskatchewan International Student Scholarship Award is a merit-based ‘excellence’ scholarships in Canada for undergraduate international students studying at University.
Below are the different Entrance Scholarships at the university of Saskatchewan:
- George and Marsha Ivany President’s First & Best Scholarships
- Worth: $40,000 ($10,000/annually over four years) One George and Marsha Ivany President’s First and Best Scholarship is a Circle of Honour award, which is mostly and preferably awarded to an Indigenous student.
- Chancellors’ Scholarships
Worth: $30,000 ($7,500/annually over four years)
Two Chancellors’ Scholarships are Circle of Honour awards, which are also preferentially awarded to Indigenous students.
- U of S Entrance Scholarships
Worth: The U of S Entrance Scholarships worths $24,000 ($6,000/annually over four years)
Two USask Entrance Scholarships are Circle of Honour awards, which are preferentially awarded to Indigenous students.
- Edwards Undergraduate Scholarships
Worth: $24,000 ($6,000/annually over four years)
- College of Agriculture and Bioresources Renewable Entrance Scholarships
Worth: $12,000 ($3,000/annually over four years)
One of these scholarships is designated for an Indigenous student.
Click here to start processing the university of Saskatchewan Merit-based ‘excellence’ scholarships
Simon Fraser University Financial Aid and Awards
There are various scholarships and other funding opportunities for domestic and international students through the Simon Fraser University.
To qualify a bursary application, you must:
- possess a minimum CGPA of 3.00 at Simon Fraser University (waived for students in their first term at SFU).
- have a full-time course in a program, unless otherwise stipulated.
- have a demonstrated financial need (as assessed by SFU).
Start processing for Simon Fraser financial aid awards.
However, guys if you are still searching for any other ongoing scholarship awards in Canada.
Check these ones
- University of Alberta
- The University of British Columbia
- University of Calgary
- McGill University (addition scholarship 1, addition scholarship 2)
- McMaster University (additional scholarship 1, additional scholarship 2)
- University of Ottawa
- Queen’s University
- University of Saskatchewan
- University of Toronto (additional scholarship 1, additional scholarship 2)
- University of Waterloo
- University of Western Ontario (additional scholarship 1, additional scholarship 2)
- Dalhousie University (additional scholarship