As developed as india is, there are still many unethical practices found there. Among these also includes female students dropping out of schools, colleges, universities and famous institutions. Single girl child scholarship 2020 focused on giving bright and a sparing future to aspiring students and thereby offering good roles in the larger society to them.
It is obvious that girl students are not offered proper educational concentrations just their like male focks in various countries. This does not only hinder the the growth of such countries, but also comes as a stagnant point in the functionality of educational sector of the nation.
Furthermore, the proper growth of educational system needs to be strengthened and centered mostly on the constant growth of girls and making them more aware of different fields and promising areas for their career growths.
Government Support to The Girl Child
The Indian central government of take many steps to facilitate the educational benefits of the girls in the country. The union government of India has undertaken various steps to uplift the status of women by inaugurating many academic free schemes for girls.UGC has introduced a post Graduate Indira Gandhi funding for single Girl Child with the aim of compensating the cost of girl education in all levels especially for such girls who happen to be the only girl child in their family.
Indira Gandhi Single Girl Child Scholarship 2020
The University Grants Commission is inviting qualified applicants for the Post-Graduate Indira Gandhi Single Girl Child Scholarship 2020 from girl students who happen to be the only girl child in their family. The girl child should be up to 30 years.
The scholarship helps to promote girl education and compensate for the direct costs of girl education in all levels.
Eligibility for Girl Child Scholarship 2020
To be qualified for this scholarship, the candidate must possess the following attributes:
- Be a girl child student of up to 30 years.
- Be the only girl child in the nuclear family.
- Have secured admission in regular, full time 1st-year Masters degree programme in any designated university or a post graduate college.
Twin girls who are students having no brother are also eligible.
We award the total of 3000 candidates the scholarship across the country. The scholarship beneficiary is given INR 36,200 per annum.
And the money will be given for a period of 2 years or the full duration of the postgraduate courses.
Below are the documents we require for the scholarship:
- The scanned copy of Aadhar Enrollment/Aadhar Card.
- The photograph of the student.
- Self-attested copy of previous academic performance or mark.
- Current course year fees receipt.
- Affidavit regarding being single girl child as prescribed.
- Visit the homepage of the national Scholarship Portal.
- Read the instruction carefully.
- Choose the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type, gender, write the applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile phone number and email address.
- Write the bank details
- Choose Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the “Register” button.
- We will provide an OTP t to verify your mobile numbers.
- Login using the OTP and fill the form.
- Application ID and password will be generated which is for future reference.
We also advice candidate to fill the form correctly for you cannot make any changes once you submit the form. And we also advise Candidates to fill only one application because filling duplicate applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Single girl child scholarship 2020 is a scholarship opportunity for a single girl child. A single girl child is a girl who is the only girl child in a family setting. Single girl child can get this scholarship at all level so far as she is at least 30 years.
Indira Gandhi Scholarship – Apply here!
Hit Here for New Students
Press Here- Register here !