The University of Calgary Graduate Awards in Canada, gives a wide range of full and partial funded scholarships to international students.
There are numerous scholarship offers by the university of Calgary, and these includes:
- Undergraduates scholarships
- Graduates scholarships
- Masters scholarships
- Phd scholarships
But for the purpose of this article, we will be basically discussing the Graduates scholarships in the university of calgary.
This is because the Graduates scholarships in the university of Calgary is one of the excellent/best scholarship offers for international students in Canada.
The scholarship awards are however competitive and are mostly on merit base and this is in addition to some other criteria.
So, It is of utmost importance to read the eligibility requirements and follow the application instructions very carefully for each award you wish to apply for.
International students should endeavour to explore all award options, which includes the following:
- Alberta Innovates Graduate Studentships (Health)
- Alberta Innovates Graduate Student Scholarships (formerly Technology)
- Graduate Award Competition
- Entrance Awards including Doctoral Recruitment Scholarships
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships
- Other award opportunities
University of Calgary Graduate Scholarship Awards worth
The scholarship value ranges from $1000 to $40,000.
To start the the application process for Calgary graduate awards, please visit the scholarship website for Calgary scholarships
And you can also write mail to the school scholarship/award board through this email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you been able to get a scholarship in Canada?
If NO, thee offers are for you!
- Alan Plumtree Graduate Scholarship in Mechanical & Mechatronics Engineering ($20,000)
- Conrad Family Scholarships for Master’s in Business, Entrepreneurship and Technology (MBET) program ($10,000 to $20,000)
- Devani Charities Graduate Engineering Entrance Scholarship ($1,500)
- Emergency Loan – Interest-free emergency loans are available to full-time graduate students who are experiencing short-term financial difficulty
- Hira and Kamal Ahuja International Graduate Scholarship ($20,000)
- Jensen Hughes Graduate Fire Safety Award ($4,000)
- Kevin Kimsa MBET Graduate Scholarship ($10,000)
- Neelanjana Pal Memorial Scholarship ($3,250)
- Norman Esch Graduate Scholarship ($10,000)
- Roman Baldur Memorial Engineering Award ($2,250)
- SNC-Lavalin Graduate Scholarship in Engineering ($5,000)
- Stantec Graduate Scholarship in Civil Engineering ($3,000)
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS) and the Queen Elizabeth II Graduate Scholarship in Science and Technology